World-Class Technologies Ltd Uganda Profile:
World-Class Technologies (WCT) is an innovative and total ICT solutions provider offering value-added services and products for both individuals and companies/organisations. We provide integrated ICT solutions that address the changing needs of your business with solutions that are cost-effective, fast to deploy and reliable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain mobile applications.
• Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
• Work with computer engineers to brainstorm new applications.
• Create UI tests to source analytics
• Identify and plan for new features
• Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
• Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
To be successful for this role, you will have/bring the following:
• At least 3 years of demonstrable experience
• Development of Apps with flutter and working with python backend is an added advantage
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
• Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
• Ability to multitask.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• App design
• Software design
• Native app writing ability
• Backend web services knowledge
• Knowledge of UX and UI
• Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
• Creativity and brainstorming
• Organization and ability to multi-task
• Willingness to learn new technology
• Complex problem solving
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join WCT are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Until when the position is filled
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.