Job Title: Branch Coordinators – Platinum Credit Jobs
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda.
Platinum Credit Uganda Profile:
We were founded years ago with a vision to provide emergency loans to qualifying employed men and women in East Africa. It was first set up in Uganda in 2002 before opening in Kenya in 2003. The Tanzania office was set in 2006. The company has since grown to become the major regional player with over 650 employees serving more than 80,000 customers across East Africa.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
• Sales and recruitment target achievement.
• Sourcing for new business in the branch.
• Ensure 95% collection rates.
• Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
• Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
• Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports..
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Risk-management skills
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Jobs – Branch Coordinators:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their applications to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th June 2020.