Job Title: Laboratory Technologist – Jinja Hospital Jobs
Ref: HRM 006/2020 JRRH
Reports to: Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist
Organization: Jinja Regional Referral Hospital
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a centre of excellence in HIV services delivery () promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale-up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are: Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating. Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collecting and analysing specimens Implementing bio-safety and bio security guidelines.
• Executing work plans and budgets.
• Interpreting and reporting results.
• Supervising and on bench training of students.
• Developing and implementing standard operating procedures
• Analysing disease surveillance specimens.
• Data generated from the laboratory managed and utilized.
• A Bachelors’ degree in Medical Laboratory Science/ Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
• Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council
How To Apply for Jinja Hospital Jobs – Fresher Laboratory Technologist:
Applicants must be registered with the Relevant council and have a valid practising license.
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach a Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja Regional Referral hospital
P. O Box 43 Jinja,
OR by Email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of this Job: 14th June 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.