Job Title: IT Officer – Jinja Hospital Jobs
Ref: HRM 009/2020 JRRH
Reports to: Hospital Director.
Organization: Jinja Regional Referral Hospital
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital has received funding from USAID to implement a Government to Government project aimed at: piloting the concept of Regional Referral Hospitals as a center of excellence in HIV services delivery () promoting learning and adaptation to inform successful scale up of the pilot.
The specific outcomes expected are: Improved availability and quality of HIV services, strengthened systems to improve sustainability and accountability, and Collaborating. Learning and adapting throughout the life cycle of the project to support its success and any follow-on programming.
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital in partnership with the USAID Uganda Health Systems Strengthening (UHSS) Activity
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establishing long term needs for the information system to promote the increased proliferation and ambitious application of ICT within the Institution and advises management on the appropriate strategies.
• Providing technical support and guidance on all matters of procurement, utilization and maintenance of ICT hardware and software to the Institution.
• Establishing and advising the Institution on technical installation, priorities, standards, procedures, management and telecom equipment and systems.
• Maintaining confidentiality, security and reliability of the information system.
• Maintaining of all Institution computer hardware and software in accordance with the established National Standards.
• Reviewing, designing, implementing and maintaining sound Local Area Network and Wide Area Network systems for the Institution.
• An Honours Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Statistics majoring in Computing from a recognized institution
How To Apply for Jinja Hospital Jobs – Fresher ICT Officer:
Applicants must be registered with the Relevant council and have a valid practising license.
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach a Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja Regional Referral hospital
P. O Box 43 Jinja,
OR by Email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of this Job: 14th June 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.