Job Title: Human Resource Assistant – Uganda Tea Corporation Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Tea Corporation Ltd
Duty Station: Lugazi, Uganda
Uganda Tea Corporation Ltd (UTCL Uganda) Profile:
Uganda Tea Corporation Ltd (UTCL) has been a leading tea producer and exporter in Uganda for over 30 years. It has three estates with its headquarters at Kasaku near Lugazi. Kasaku is about 48km from Kampala and 40km from Jinja.
From producing a mere 200,000 kilos of tea per annum in the early 1980’s to the currently increasing production of over 3 million kilos of tea per annum, our company’s continuing growth and progress is due to its committed workforce and sound industry practices. We denounce corruption and espouse Quality, Integrity and Commitment as our core values in achieving our business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keeping track of staff appraisals to ensure that all staff is appraised.
- Updating the Human Resource Information System and producing relevant reports.
- Keeping track of staff contract expiry dates and informing the HR Officer.
- Drafting correspondences from the HR Unit.
- Development and maintenance of a proper filing and retrieval system and ensuring timely transfer of files to the registry.
- Ensure that all the necessary documents are maintained on employee Personal Confidential Files.
- Prepare and monitor the Authority’s leave roaster.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Two years of experience in human resource management
- Up-to-date knowledge of current national Human resource policies
- Computer literacy with at least MS Office packages
- Demonstrable experience with either HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge of national labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply for Uganda Tea Corporation Ltd (UTCL) Jobs:
Send your CV, Cover letter and testimonials to the email addresses below:
Deadline: 10th June 2020