Job Title: Procurement Volunteer – IntraHealth Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: IntraHealth Uganda
IntraHealth Uganda Profile:
IntraHealth International is a global health nonprofit that has worked for 40 years in over 100 countries. We improve the performance of health workers and strengthen the systems in which they work so that everyone everywhere has the health care they need to thrive.
IntraHealth’s programs generate long-term social and economic impact to keep communities around the world healthy, strong, and prosperous. And our dynamic staff are passionate about global health and committed to excellence. Join us. The future of global health starts here.
Under the apprenticeship of the Procurement and Logistics Manager, the procurement volunteer will support in documentation, filing and technical support to the Procurement and Logistics department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Filing of procurement & Logistics documents and arranging files logically using codes
• Photocopying and scanning procurement and logistics documents
• Recording of PRF/VRF and invoices received in their respective registers
• Making data entry for weekly and monthly procurement reports
• Preparing LPOs ready for approval under the guidance of procurement officer
• Reconciling invoices, purchase order and attendance lists for Hotel vendors before submission to finance for payment
• Providing support to the warehouse in stocktaking as and when required
• Any other duties that will be assigned by the supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree in procurement and logistics management
• Computer Knowledge (Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and email)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for IntraHealth Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications to:
Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline: June 19, 2020