Job Title: 2 Office Records Assistants – MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2020.
Organization: Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries
Duty Station: Entebbe
Reporting To: Human Resource Officer
National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank Profile:
National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank, a body corporate under the Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries its mandate is to take a leading role in establishing a comprehensive National Animal Breeding Programme in Uganda, wishes to recruit the following position.
To receive, keep and provide records according to established standards and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receives, sorts, and opens the mail.
- Dispatches outgoing mails,
- Forwards files for action,
- Files correspondences,
- Monitors file movement,
- Draws up file index for easy identification,
- Carries out regular file census,
- Weeds files,
- Performs any other duties assigned from time to time
- A Diploma in records and archives management or Library and information science or its equivalent from a recognized awarding institution.
- Should have a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a credit in English Language.
- Work experience of at least one (1) year at the level of Records Assistant
- 25-45 Years
How To Apply for MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2020:
All CV, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand-delivered or sent the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe,
Closing Date: 08 July 2020 by 5:00 pm