Job Title: Driver – Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2020
Organization: Finance Trust Bank (FTB)
Duty Station: Kampala
Finance Trust Bank (FTB) Uganda Profile:
Finance Trust Bank (FTB) was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
The Driver will drive staff, Board members and Company guests, deliver and pick documents and equipment as required, as per administrative guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Transport staff, board members and company guests to and from the required destinations.
- Deliver documents and other equipment i.e. stationery.
- Maintain the mileage book on a daily basis and trip movement records.
- Make accountability for fuel consumption on a monthly basis.
- Pick and drop off Company guests at the Airport.
- Ensure that the vehicle is in good mechanical condition i.e. is serviced, oil level and is in road worthy condition.
- Ensure that the vehicle has a monthly parking ticket.
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Perform regular mechanical checks.
- Photocopy documents when required.
- The applicant for the Finance Trust Bank (FTB) Driver job placement should have completed Advanced (A) level Education.
- A valid driving license.
- A defensive driving certificate is an added advantage.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a driver in a busy organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work long hours
- Smart personal presentation skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel upcountry.
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure in order to execute assignments.
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application to:
Head, Human Resource,
Finance Trust Bank,
Plot 115 & 121, Katwe.
P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda,
and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to email@example.com
The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.
Closing Date: 26th June 2020 by 5:00 pm