Job Title: Business Development Intern – APB Global Networks Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: APB Global Networks Uganda.
Compensation: $30-$50 Weekly Allowance
APB Global Networks Profile:
We are always excited about the future. We are an internet company looking to make life easier and better for everyone. We continue to build apps and solutions that will change how people go about life daily. Our strategic focus is on emerging markets globally to be pioneers in the transformation of lives through our services. Our current services include onDemand, Eazy-Trips, and Eazy-Shopp, with regional offices now in Africa. OnDemand is our mobile app built to connect people to professions in their cities either via video consultation or for on premise tasks. Eazy-Trips offers affordable flights and luxury bus tickets for trips to cities around the world. Eazy Shopp is an easy way to shop for products at discount prices with free shipping on every item online. We will continue to update these apps and improve our services to exceed customer expectations Welcome to APB!
APB Global is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our post-sales Small-to-Medium Sized Business (“SMB”) Account Management Team. As a Trainee National Account Manager of APB Global you will work efficiently and optimally with our small business and healthcare partners by deepening the relationship to increase retention as well as grow revenue and expand services. This is a client-facing role as an individual contributor.
Compensation: Reasonable Allowance
Are you seeking a business development-oriented career that allows you to work for one of the fastest-growing companies while also being a force for good? If so, APB Global Networks is looking for a highly motivated and organized Trainee Account Manager to join us in your country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a book of business of the highest value small business and healthcare partners account on the APB’s Global platforms
- Create and grow accounts through location expansion and driving adoption with restaurant partners
- Find opportunities to cross-sell related products by working cross-functionally to expand your accounts
- Proactively plan and connect with your book of business through outbound phone calls, monthly reviews, and ongoing performance delivery
- Champion restaurant partner feedback to help drive insights
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make APB Global the delivery platform of choice for our small businesses and healthcare partners
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Be able to speak and understand English
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university or equivalent work experience
- A passion for sales and talking with customers!
- Experience in a B2B organization in an outbound account management role (running an existing book of business) is a plus
- Experience proactively owning the customer lifecycle
- Experience driving deeper adoption within your book of business including, prospecting new contacts, working with end users and account discovery to identify new opportunities or locations
- Self-starter demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-moving, constantly evolving team environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets
- Ability to understand and navigate websites and mobile apps easily
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Outstanding negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to convince prospects through phone conversations, or social media chat
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you’ve never met a stranger •Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Willing to work an open format schedule as needs dictate
- You’ve been in the Rideshare, E-commerce and healthcare industry before
- Prior achievements or experience in a quota-driven role
How To Apply for APB Global Networks Uganda Jobs:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.