Job Title: Human Resources Officer – Roko Construction Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: ROKO Construction Limited
Reports To: Company Secretary / Legal and Human Resources Manager
ROKO Construction Limited Profile:
ROKO Construction Limited was founded in 1969 and is today one of Uganda’s leading construction and civil engineering groups. The late Max Rohrer and Rainer Koehler, with 50 years combined experience in Africa, made a commitment to assist in Uganda’s prosperity and development when they founded ROKO Construction Limited. Together with the directors and over 40 qualified civil and site engineers, the late Max Rohrer and Rainer Koehler led ROKO Construction Limited to the forefront of the construction industry to emerge as the principal contractor in Uganda, and by 2001, we operated only in Uganda and Tanzania but Uganda has now developed to be a hub for activities in neighbouring countries and we have now heavily invested in Rwanda, Eastern Congo, Burundi and South Sudan.
Roko Construction Limited seeks to recruit a suitable person for the role of Human Resources Officer. We are looking for a skilled Human Resources Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide guidance on Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job ads and managing the recruitment process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (person staff files, attendance, leave data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Preparation of the payroll and maintaining its accuracy.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance including regularizing of expatriates in-country working requirements, preparation of PAYE, NSSF & Local Service Tax returns.
- Overseeing social events.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of two years of previous experience in human resources management is required
- Registration with a professional body is an added advantage.
How To Apply for Roko Construction Uganda Jobs 2020:
All candidates should send their signed application letters addressed to the:
Company Secretary/Legal & Human Resources Manager along with academic testimonials and up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating three referees (two of whom must be professional) to email@example.com
Please attach copies of academic documents.
Alternatively, hard copies may be delivered to the:
Company Secretary / Legal & Human Resources Manager,
Roko Construction Limited.
Plot 160 A/B Bombo Road,
Kawempe. P.O. Box 172, Kampala.
Deadline: 15th July 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email