Job Title: Service Desk Support – Smartwatch Solutions Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Smartwatch Solutions LTD Uganda.
Duty Station: Kampala.
Smartwatch Solutions Uganda Profile:
Smartwatch Solutions is Uganda’s leading provider of fleet and mobile asset management solutions. Established in 2011 as a direct response to the emerging trends in dynamic Mobile Resource Management, backed up by the growth in the Oil and Gas sectors across East and Central Africa.
Reports to: General Manager.
The Service Desk is the central point of contact for all system-related incidents, complaints, inquiries and service requests. The role of the Service Desk Support is to provide first-line support for all clients of Smartwatch Solutions. The Service Desk Support is responsible for logging incidents and service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. Service Desk staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through email, in-person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To provide support for users/clients in the use of our range of products and
• To provide support for users/clients in the operation of a range of hardware
devices installed in clients Assets
• To ensure that resources within the Software platforms are supported through the development of printed and online instructional material to reduce call rates and enables users to become more self-sufficient.
• To deliver where required inductions and basic training in the use of our software/apps and services.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, across a range of software applications for our products.
• To assist all our users with any logged related incident when called upon.
• To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
• To accurately record, update and document requests using the service desk system.
• To create user accounts and reset passwords ensuring that the correct permissions and data security are applied. This entails dealing with confidential information ensuring full compliance with the data protection act.
• To liaise closely with the Support team on problems reported to the Service Desk which require logging on the supplier’s helpdesk system.
• To coordinate and make booking for filed activities for the technical team.
• To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
• Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
• To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
• To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all clients in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
• Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a Rota basis and provide necessary cover where needed.
• Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system processes.
• Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
- A good general level of education in IT/Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Good in English Language and Mathematics.
- Previous experience of working in an IT support role.
- Previous experience within a customer service role.
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Windows and CRM client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office and Microsoft.
- Excellent IT skills and computer literacy.
- Previous experience of working with B2B and B2C clients or Service sector environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to show initiative.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload without supervision.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer.
- Service best practice.
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm.
How To Apply for Smartwatch Solutions Uganda Jobs 2020
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send an updated CV (3 pages max, including three professional referees current and/or past line managers) with a cover letter as One Document to HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.
Deadline: 3rd August 2020