Job Title: Programme Assistant – UNNGOF Uganda Jobs 2020.
Organization: Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF)
Reports To: Programme Coordinator
Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF) Profile:
The Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF) is a National Platform for NGOs that influence governance and development processes in Uganda and enhance their operating environment. Its constituency comprises National, Regional and International NGOs operating in different parts of the country. It also works with a larger civil society constituency to promote citizen-based governance. UNNGOF is seeking to recruit competent and committed individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
Job title: Programme Assistant
Reporting to the Programme Coordinator, Civic Space & Governance Monitoring, and the Programme Assistant will be part of the civic space and governance monitoring team in planning, implementation and monitoring of planned activities.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Roles and Responsibilities:
• In consultation with a programme officer, ensure the design, development and implementation of programmes are undertaken;
• Responsible for development of progress reports i.e. weekly, monthly, quarterly and proposals,
• Update and maintain programme files for purposes of monitoring, evaluation and learning
• Support the Coordinator and Programme Officer in ensuring that events and meetings are well organized and attended;
• Assist in documenting and disseminating of materials and publications;
• Perform any other duties that are beyond the scope of this job description in mutual discussion and agreement with your supervisor or his/her representative.
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of social work, development economics, and or any other related field;
• A minimum of 2 years’ working experience preferably in the NGO sector,
• Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, and
• Good interpersonal and team-oriented individual
How To Apply for UNNGOF Uganda Jobs 2020:
If you would like to be a part of the UNNGOF team, please send your application, detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees and copies of professional/academic certificates to:
The Executive Director
Uganda National NGO Forum
Deadline: Tuesday 28 July 2020, 5pm.