Job Title: Administration Assistant – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Mpigi Cluster Office
Reports To: Cluster Coordinator
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of Southcentral Uganda.
The Administration Assistant should be able to assist management, staff and all visitors to the organization by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and email, making space reservations for meetings, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. He/she will further be responsible for photocopying, binding, laminating etc and take good care of the office machines such as photocopiers, printers, computers among others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
• General office management
• Carrying on clerical work
• Handling official communications
• Management of the program secretarial bureau
• Responsible for maintaining both regulatory and personal files
• Attending meetings and taking minutes
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Maintain welfare of office and visitors
• Assists in the preparation of activity budgets, expenses and accountability
• Coordinate logistical supplies for the respective offices
• Any other official duties as may be assigned by management
- University studies in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, or any other related course.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven skills in administration and management.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Strong written and oral English communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Strong skills in collaboration with multi-cultural and diverse teams.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; must be culturally sensitive.
How To Apply RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (One document), addressed to the HR Manager to email@example.com
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline: Tuesday, 04th August 2020 by 5:00pm