Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Kalisizo
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of Southcentral Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure tracking and accountability for all medical and pharmaceutical products as well as related supplies used by the health facility.
• Scheduling and participating in stock-taking exercises and prepare monthly stock reports
• Use and regular updating of the available Pharmacy inventory systems like RX solution, Navision etc.
• Support forecasting and quantification of medicines and health supplies
• Managing the pharmacy store (Verification, receiving, shelving and issuing of drugs)
• Managing and filing of prescriptions, requisitions and issue vouchers
• Reviewing of prescriptions and dispensing of drugs to patients.
• Any other duties in line with your roles other assigned duties in line with your roles.
• Certificate in Pharmacy or nursing
• Active registration with the relevant governing body/ council
• Proficiency in Computer Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel
• The Candidate must have at least one years’ experience in pharmacy practice and HIV care and treatment
• At least one years’ experience in health commodities inventory management
• Knowledge and experience in the use of the Navision system is an added advantage
How To Apply RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (One document), addressed to the HR Manager to email@example.com
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline: Tuesday, 04th August 2020 by 5:00pm