Job Title: Tech Ops Fellow – M-KOPA Solar Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Headquarters.
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Advise users on appropriate action to take in times of service degradation.
- Follow standard IT Support Service procedures.
- Log all IT Support Service interactions with Users.
- Administer Global IT Support Service software.
- Redirect/assign problems to correct resources/teams.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track, route Incidents, Requests, Problems and document resolutions.
- Prepare activity reports as requested.
- Perform hierarchical escalations to the management of high priority/critical service interruptions when detected.
- Keep up to date with current with system information, changes and updates.
- University degree preferable but Tertiary education in IT acceptable.
- ITIL qualifications highly desirable i.e. ITIL foundation
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- At least 6 months to 1-year experience in a similar or related role.
- Previous working knowledge of M-KOPA services and products.
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing IT Support Service.
- Desk support.
How To Apply for M-KOPA Solar Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
Deadline: 31st July 2020 by 5:00pm