Job Title: Data Entrant – Global Health Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Global Health Uganda (GHU)
Duty Station: Kampala
Global Health Uganda (GHU) Profile:
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions. GHU is inviting applications for the following positions for the CHEMCHA STUDY based in Jinja hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Data entry for study data from different data sources.
• Weekly data backup for all study data.
• Database management (editing and verification).
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information and establishing entry priorities.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree either in Information Technology, Computer science, Statistics or other relevant training.
• Good data entry skills with attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness and a high energy level.
• Experience in research data entry in a research setting is an added advantage
How To Apply for Global Health Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work-related referees all in one PDF document addressed to The Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda.
Please send your application to the email email@example.com Or hand deliver your application to the Global Health Uganda head office on Plot 667, Mawanda Road.
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful
Deadline: Monday, 10th August, 2020 at 5:00pm.