Job Title: Assistant Logistics officer (documentation) – Agri Exim Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: AGRI EXIM Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Agri Exim Uganda Profile:
With sustainability as our cornerstone, we founded Agri Exim to bridge the gap between industrious farmers and customers seeking the very best in organic & natural produce. We’ve been able to do that and so much more – from meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations to supporting our farmers at the grassroots level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure Documentation of export and import required is processed in a timely manner.
• Deal with the documentation on imports from various origins to ensure all the purchased commodities are the ones loaded.
• Ensure that the export and documentation procedures are followed to comply with the set standard.
• Submit shipping instructions and draft Bill of Lading in a timely manner to ensure full set of documents are ready and sent in time to avoid demurrage charges at the destination ports.
• Ensure that cargo arrives at the destination safely and on time by following up and monitoring.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Strong understanding of the documentation process for exports, shipment and vessel monitoring etc.
- Degree in procurement and logistics, business administration, Transport and logistics or related ﬁeld.
- 2-3 years‘ experience
How To Apply for Agri Exim Uganda Jobs:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send a CVs, including details of email address, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to HR@agriexim.co.ug
Deadline: not later than 15th August 2020