Job Title: 2 Study Nurses – Global Health Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Global Health Uganda (GHU) Uganda
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Global Health Uganda (GHU) Uganda Profile:
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions. GHU is inviting applications for the following positions for the CHEMCHA STUDY based in Jinja hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Obtaining informed consent from study participants/ caregivers of eligible patients as per protocol, in accordance with GCP and HSP principles.
• Counsel and explain study procedures to the caregivers of study participants.
• Work with study medical officer to enroll eligible patients into the study, to meet the study site specific accrual targets.
• Complete study CRFs, correctly and accurately in compliance with trial procedures / SOPs and GCP standards
• Ensure study participant safety and privacy, and data integrity and confidentiality.
• Provide emergency nursing care for study participants as per protocol
Subscribe to Blog via Email
• Hold a Diploma in Nursing and registered with the Uganda National Nurses and Midwives Council.
• At least 1 year of post-qualification professional experience in handling children.
• Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and or human subject protection (HSP) training is a MUST.
• A minimum of two (2) years prior nursing experience.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team are a must.
• Prior research experience will be a strong added advantage
How To Apply for Global Health Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work-related referees all in one PDF document addressed to The Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda.
Please send your application to the email email@example.com
Ref: GHU 004/2020
Or hand-deliver your application to the Global Health Uganda head office on Plot 667, Mawanda Road.
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful
Deadline: not later than Monday, 10th August, 2020 at 5:00pm.