Job Title: Facilities Assistant – Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Kiira Motors Corporation
Duty Station: Kampala
Kiira Motors Corporation Uganda Profile:
Kiira Motors Corporation (KMC) is a State Enterprise established to Champion Value Addition in the Domestic Automotive Industry for Job Creation and Diversification of the Ugandan Economy as a Key Growth Area in Line with Vision 2040. The Equity Partners are Government of the Republic of Uganda represented by the Ministry of Science, Technology, and Innovation (96%) and Makerere University (4%).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning office premises and ensuring that the offices are opened and locked in a timely manner;
- Collecting and delivering office items, documents, mail and parcels as instructed;
- Preparing and serving tea, meals and refreshments whenever required to do so;
- Movement of office furniture, equipment, tools, supplies, correspondences and other errands as instructed;
- Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging for and supporting maintenance and repair of office furniture, equipment and tools, and
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Administration Office
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) having Passed both English and Mathematics
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill and progressive responsibility and hands-on experience in a similar job in a Reputable Organisation (With Proof such as Certificate of Service or Letter of Recommendation from the Previous Employer)
- Demonstrate Competencies in Writing, Speaking and Reading in English
- Must Pass a Personality Test
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Consistency and Attentiveness to detail
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Reading skills for following instructions
- Adequate friendliness
How To Apply for Kiira Motors Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications merged in one document to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line of the email.
Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format as a Single/Merged File and MUST be saved in the name of the Applicant:
1. A duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
2. A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template).
3. Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted.
4. The subject line must be clearly marked as either Application for the Position of Senior Business Analyst or Application for the Position of Facilities Assistant whichever is applicable.
We do appreciate your interest in working with us, however, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews through e-mail and Telephone calls within five (5) working days after close of Applications.
Deadline: Thursday 20th August 2020.