Job Title: 2 Health Inspection Officers – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out off-site and on-site inspection of Health Membership Organisations, Insurance companies, agencies, branches and insurance brokers who/which underwrite/place health insurance business.
- Assist with licence applications for Health Membership Organisations, Insurance companies, life insurance agents, insurance brokers who underwrite/place health insurance business.
- Monitor the implementation of the provisions of the Insurance Act and advice on the adequacy of the Act.
- Assist in the review of proposals and policy forms, reinsurance arrangements and premium rates for health insurance companies.
- Assist in the review and assess suitability of new products, especially Health Insurance products, recommend them for approval.
- Provide recommendations to the Senior Inspection Officer.
- Prepare draft reports status of HMO.
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A relevant Bachelor’s (Honors) degree/Equivalent from a recognized University/Higher Institution of Learning.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to email@example.com
Deadline: 7th September 2020.