Job Title: Research Officer – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct research and surveys on insurance industry performance and trends.
2. Implement monitoring systems for tracking fundamental economic, financial and developments in the insurance industry.
3. Collect, verify, analyse and interpret data/information on insurance business and the industry as a whole.
4. Take stock of new developments, benchmark good practices and make them available to the supervisors.
5. Prepare periodical and annual reports as may be required from time to time.
6. Make proposals aimed at promoting market development.
7. Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
1. At least a Bachelor’s (honours) degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Development Studies or it’s equivalent from a recognized higher institution of learning.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th September 2020.