Job Title: Office Assistant – IRA Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala (Head Office)
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda Profile:
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda is mandated to regulate, supervise, monitor and control the business of Insurance in Uganda. To strengthen its regulatory mandate, the Authority wishes to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative support.
2. Maintain premises and equipment cleanliness and tidiness.
3. Assist in making photocopies and stapling materials.
4. Responsible for the movement of documents within the office and deliver parcels outside office locations.
5. Carry out a security check of office on a daily basis.
6. Ensure that office premises (windows and doors) are opened and securely locked at the end of the day
7. Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Subscribe to Blog via Email
1. Advanced level certificate of education or its equivalent.
2. A valid motorcycle riding license.
3. One year experience in a related field is an added advantage.
How To Apply for IRA Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications together with copies of detailed up-to-date CVs with at least three referees to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority of Uganda
Plot 5 Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 22855, Kampala
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 7th September 2020.