Job Title: Office Administrator – Metajua Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Metajua Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala.
Metajua Uganda Profile:
Through Metajua over 250,000 small holder farmers across 6 countries and agriculture value chains have been progressively and durably connected to export market since we started business in 2012. The company came out of the frustration of running agro-product sourcing projects with paper and excel tools to collect and generate information. Now we’re a leading farmer relation and supply chain management platform in Eastern and Southern Africa, and our clients are buying collectively over 100 MT of product from small farmers a day. We democratize technology for cooperatives, SMEs and larger businesses, creating innovative products that makes our customers to better interact with farmers, facilitate farmers’ financial inclusion and stakeholders’ value from increased supply chain efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the office desk: receiving visitors and or calls, providing required information and or redirecting to correct office.
- Respond to official emails.
- Dispatch, receive and file hard copy correspondences.
- Ensure the office environment is clean, orderly and safe.
- Ensure proper maintenance of office equipment and premises including overseeing repairs.
- Manage petty cash including requisitioning, safe custody, disbursement and provides periodic accountability to the Accountant.
- Provides administrative support in the sourcing, coordinating, payment and follow up of on external service providers (IT, Security, Legal and insurance).
- Provides administrative support in the Client acquisition and maintenance processes.
- Ensure office stationery and supplies are available and manage the office store.
- Coordinate the update of the company website.
- Coordinate staff meetings and act as secretary.
- Act as PA to the MD and managers.
- Act as company bank agent.
- Develop and ensure implementation of administrative and HR policies.
- Manage the HR administration processes including recruitment, induction and on boarding, maintenance of staff records, leave management, running staff payroll, staff welfare, performance management, disciplinary and grievance management and exit management.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a PA, Office Admin officer or other equivalent front desk experience.
- Experience as HR administration role handling HR generalist duties including payroll is a plus.
How To Apply for Metajua Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application/cover letter in Pdf/Microsoft Word format not exceeding 2MBs stating the exact position they are applying for, current and expected salary, daytime contacts, detailed Curriculum Vitae with three professional referees using the link below:
Deadline: 24th August 2020