Job Title: M & E Volunteer – IRC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Duty Station: Kampala.
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Uganda Profile:
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and help people to survive, recover, and gain control of their future. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees and displaced people forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40+ countries and in 29 U.S. cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper storage/ﬁlling of files in designated places
- Cross checks entered data to ensure data quality and completeness
- Runs consistency quality checks and makes edits as appropriate
- Reports any errors and malfunctions in data and the data entry tools
- Makes routine backups at scheduled intervals
- Support the M & E Officer in Assessment’s processes.
- Supports the implementation of IRC’s standards including the Monitoring for action standards in field sites
- Perform analysis and compile data for reporting and use at field sites for decision making.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Diploma in Social Sciences records management, Computer literate in MS Office Applications and Experience in Data or records management added advantage
- At least one year of working experience in a related field
- Previous work with an NGO in similar programs.
- Remains productive when under pressure.
- Ability to enhance the good interpersonal relationship, with the ability to relate and work well with people of different cultures, gender and backgrounds.
- Good organization and communication skills, with a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Flexibility and prepared to work additional hours
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to respond rapidly to changing environments, yet remain productive and focused;
- Strong and fast computer skills (primarily Word, Excel, and Power Point and outlook).
How To Apply for IRC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their application/cover letter accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae through the link below:
Deadline: August 24th 2020.