Job Title: MEAL Assistant – Oxfam Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Oxfam Uganda
Duty Station: Imvepi
Oxfam Uganda Profile:
Oxfam is an international confederation of 17 affiliates networked together in more than 90 countries committed to ridding the world of poverty and injustice. To achieve this, we support local projects in developing countries, we lobby governments and companies to take into account the interests of the poorest people and we campaign to involve citizens in our work. We implement our programs by working with local NGO partners and civil society organizations and engaging with private sector and governments. Oxfam employs over 6,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries. In Uganda, our program is anchored on three broad themes deliberately focused on Women’s Rights: Resilient Livelihoods, Governance and Accountability and Humanitarian Preparedness and Response.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to the program team in data collection, management and analysis according to the developed emergency response MEAL plans and supporting the MEAL officer in the documentation of key milestones.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, social sciences/humanities discipline from a recognized university.
- At least one-year practical experience and knowledge in monitoring and evaluation, data management, accountability and learning in an emergency context.
- Experience in training/facilitation of learning events, knowledge.
- Experience of working in partnerships, a strong commitment to gender equality and social justice, knowledge of the computerized system.
- The high degree of computer literacy and word processing, databases, spreadsheets/Excel skills.
How To Apply for Oxfam Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their application letter, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae (CV); names and addresses of three (3) referees (at least one of whom must be a current/former employer), and copies of academic documents should be sent to the HR at email@example.com or hand delivery to Imvepi office indicating the position name in the email subject line/on the envelope.
Deadline: 04 September 2020