Job Title: Teller – Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Citi Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Citigroup Uganda Profile:
Citigroup is today’s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries. Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing of Cash/Cheque instructions deposited over the counter.
- Provision of high quality customer services/experience.
- Performing daily 3-way reconciliation for all Cash in-transit (CIT) deposits.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- The applicant for the Citi Bank Teller job must hold a University Honors Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong risk and control awareness and knowledge of mandatory Banking control practices.
- Ability to handle daily cash payouts and receipts in various currencies including bulk transactions
- Maintain a good differences in history progressively improving with experience.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Uganda Bankers Association consumer protection guidelines.
- Excellent working knowledge of internal compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge on causes and how to mitigate fraud.
- Knowledge of bank products & services not limited to cash operations, trade operations, cash and tellers functions, FX/MM products.
How To Apply For Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline: Open until no longer available.