Job Title: Volunteers – CRS Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Duty Station: Entebbe. Duration: 2 months
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Uganda Profile:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-profit organization which implements the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
As a Volunteer you will be required to work with the Program/Project Manager to deliver a particular set of tasks, that are to be achieved within a particular timeframe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate in focus group discussions in order to get information about a particular area of interest.
- Conduct interviews with Key Informants on a project to provide information for statistical and analytical purpose.
- Data organization; Organize, transcribe and code notes and work closely with the Program/Project Manager to analyze results
- Prepare project/activity narrative reports.
- Contribute to the organization’s visibility at field level.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- The applicant for the Catholic Relief Services Volunteer jobs must hold a certificate or diploma in any field.
- Basic knowledge of computer and data entry.
- Have a strong command of the English language and the local language for a district or field area.
- Must be resident in the respective district
- Must have computer skills
- Must be willing to commit sufficient time for organizational activities
- Prior experience working with an NGO will be an added advantage
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented.
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment
- Required/Desired Foreign Language: English fluency, including excellent oral and written skills, required
How To Apply For CRS Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application only to email@example.com
Large files and/or scans of documents will lead to rejection of your application, in the subject line of the email, copy and paste – VOLUNTEERKAMPALA.
All applications that do not contain this exact subject line will be rejected and not read.
Deadline: 3rd November 2020, 5:00 p.m