Job Title: 25 Social Workers – TPO Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: TPO Uganda
Duty Station:Isingiro & Mbarara, Bushenyi, Rwampara, Ntungamo & Rukungiri
TPO Uganda Profile:
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 25 years. Our programs comprise interventions organised around the following themes; Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, mental health and psychosocial support response and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TPO Uganda is active in 33 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Social Worker will be responsible for coordinating and delivering KCHS services in the sub-counties and communities including supporting community structures such as the Parasocial workers.
- Supporting community-health facility linkages for children, adolescents living with HIV/AIDS, children affected by violence and their families.
- He/She will be responsible for supporting facility-community referral linkages for comprehensive services package to children and adolescent living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
- Compiling and submitting work plans and reports among others.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- The holder should possess a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, community development or a diploma in social development from a recognized institution and relevant work experience of managing NGOs community-based children and adolescent health projects specifically HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, and child protection.
- Experience in apprenticeship programs for youth and families infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and Violence against Children are added advantages.
How To Apply For TPO Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your CV and cover letter with 3 work-related referees and a table showing your past 3-year salary history to:
Human Resources Manager, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda
or email: email@example.com
Hand deliver to Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo or TPO Mbarara Region.
Deadline: 6th November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thus, if you do not hear from us by 13th November 2020 you are not considered.