Job Title: Informatics /ICT Specialist – TPO Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: TPO Uganda
Duty Station: Mbarara
TPO Uganda Profile:
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 25 years. Our programs comprise interventions organised around the following themes; Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, mental health and psychosocial support response and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TPO Uganda is active in 33 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Informatics /ICT Specialist will be responsible for providing ICT support, processing, packaging data in state of art formats of Keeping Children Healthy and Safe (KCHS) Activity to demonstrate the progress and impact made by the project as well as ensuring a functional and networked ICT system.
- Online reporting across 25 target districts in Western and Central Uganda.
- He/She will be responsible for providing timely ICT solutions and online reporting innovations to improve data collection, entry, analysis and processing to obtain accurate reports working with and supporting other Implementing partners and District Local Governments
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- The holder should possess a bachelor’s degree in ICT, statistics and demography, public health or a diploma in M&E from a recognized institution and relevant work experience of managing data and reporting of NGOs community-based children and adolescent health projects specifically HIV/AIDS, livelihoods and child protection is required.
- Experience in online reporting working with HIMS, OVCMIS and Local Governments reporting systems are added advantages.
How To Apply For TPO Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your CV and cover letter with 3 work-related referees and a table showing your past 3-year salary history to:
Human Resources Manager, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda
or email: email@example.com
Hand deliver to Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo or TPO Mbarara Region.
Deadline: 6th November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thus, if you do not hear from us by 13th November 2020 you are not considered.