Job Title: Credit Officers – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda
Duty Station: Several locations
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride] is the leading Microﬁnance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact ofﬁces countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003. Pride is an equal opportunity employer looking for competent and experienced individuals to ﬁll the following position:
- The Credit Officers-Community Banking (Central, Eastern, Northern & Western Region) will be reporting to the Branch Manager through the Credit Supervisor & will be responsible for mobilization and sensitization of communities about Pride’s financial services; have regular meetings with clients in the communities at designated meeting places in the community. Candidates should specify the Region of preference where they should be based.
- The Credit Officers – Group Lending will be reporting to the Branch Manager through the Credit Supervisor and is responsible for recruiting of clients and visiting prospective clients’ homes and businesses to assess creditworthiness.
- The Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending reports to the Branch Manager through the Credit Supervisor and is responsible for recruiting of clients, verifying sources of income and visiting prospective clients’ homes and businesses to assess creditworthiness.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications for positions 1&2:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services & Business Computing Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant/related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
- Credit and / passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
Minimum Qualifications for position 3:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Land use and Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural and Rural Innovations, veterinary science or in any other relevant / related field
- 2 Principal passes at A’Level
- Credits and/ Pass in Maths and English at O’level
NB: For positions 1&3, the candidate must be able and willing to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid RIDING PERMIT. They should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates for position 2 & 3
How To Apply For Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
Deadline: 13th November 2020