Job Title: Finance & Administration Intern – Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Wild Coffee
Duty Station: Kampala.
Wild Coffee Uganda Profile:
Wild is a Kampala based coffee brand on a mission to change the coffee industry. Wild is pioneering a groundbreaking business model where we do the entire value chain of coffee at source. We eliminate the middlemen and bring the coffee directly from the farmer to the end-user. Further up the value chain, we create high-value jobs which would otherwise not be available in Uganda. Wild is exporting roasted coffee from the birthplace of coffee to coffee lovers worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurate data entry and timely bookkeeping to ensure that financial records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Processing of invoices, expense requisitions and claims
- Effective office administration/logistics
- Ensure a clean and well-organised office environment
- Assisting HR, manage changes and updates to payroll etc
- A wide range of other tasks, as needed by the department
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills with a proficiency in English
- Excellent mathematical skills; understanding of data privacy standards; integrity; honesty
- Good customer service skills
- Familiarity with business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail, organisational skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skill,
- independent and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- High productivity and a strong focus
- Proficient computer knowledge and ability to quickly master new tools
- A true passion for ESG
How To Apply For Wild Coffee Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae
Deadline: not later than 12th November 2020. 10 am.