Job Title: Cluster Administrative Assistant – RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Duty Station: Kampala.
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) Profile:
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio – medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, assets/ equipment inventory, storage, and management.
• Ensure that all cluster office meeting minutes are prepared & stored well
• Support the cluster coordinator in scheduling of appointments and meetings with stakeholders
• Ensure proper documentation of cluster staff duty attendance.
• Ensure proper stock control and management at the clusters for all supplies
• Ensure that cluster staff complete their timesheets on a monthly basis
• Work with the cluster coordinators to develop and administer a monthly transportation schedule(s) that supports field activities & accountability collection.
• Support the cluster coordinator in scheduling, documenting and management of cluster staff leaves.
• Ensure proper storage of administrative documents at the cluster office
• Participate in the drawing of cluster periodic work plans & budgets
• Develop a database with contact information of all the stakeholder in the cluster
• Supervise other support teams within the cluster including sanitary and security officers.
• He/she will support the process of generation of advances & budgets plus collection & reviewing of accountabilities.
• Any other assigned duties in line with your role.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information & Office Management or any other related course.
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience
- Good secretarial skills, including advanced abilities in word-processing, spreadsheets, filing, and general computer use; knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other common software programs is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong writing and verbal skills are essential
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures particularly in filing, gathering and compiling information
- And the ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
How To Apply For RHSP Uganda Jobs 2020:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in One document (PDF/ Word), addressed to the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered.
Deadline for Submission: Friday 27th November 2020 by 5:00 pm.