Job Title: 5 Data Clerks – ACORD Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: ACORD Uganda
Duty Station: Gomba, Mityana, Kakumiro, Kyenjojo and Luweero
Agency for Cooperation in Research and Development-Uganda (ACORD-U) Profile:
The Agency for Cooperation in Research and Development-Uganda (ACORD-U), received grants from USAID, to implement two (2) programmes titled;
1) “Keeping Children Healthy and Safe (KCHS) Activity” in South Western Uganda (Sheema, Mitooma, Kazo, Kiruhura and Ibanda Districts).
2) “Integrated Children and Youth Development (ICYD) Activity” in Central and Western Uganda (Mityana, Gomba, Luwero, Kyenjojo and Kakumiro Districts)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The Data Clerk will be responsible for capturing data into the database and M&E system.
• Periodically do field visits to field structures for coaching in data capture and management for allocated Districts.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Health Informatics, or related fields.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in working on databases (online beneficial) and Ministry databases (OVC MIS, HMIS).
- Experience cleaning, entering, aggregating, and generating reports from data using database platforms.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and thoroughness.
How To Apply for Acord Uganda Jobs 2020:
Please send your CV and cover letter with 2 work related referees and a table showing your past 3 year salary history to: Human Resource Officer, Agency for Cooperation in Research & Development, P.O Box 280 Kampala, Uganda by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hand deliver to Plot 1272, Block 15, Nsambya, Ggaba Road or ACORD Mbarara Field Offices.
Deadline: 26th November 2020.
Note. One should not apply for more than one position