Job Title: Finance & Administrative Assistant – ACORD Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: ACORD Uganda
Duty Station: ACORD Mbarara Field Office
Agency for Cooperation in Research and Development-Uganda (ACORD-U) Profile:
The Agency for Cooperation in Research and Development-Uganda (ACORD-U), received grants from USAID, to implement two (2) programmes titled;
1) “Keeping Children Healthy and Safe (KCHS) Activity” in South Western Uganda (Sheema, Mitooma, Kazo, Kiruhura and Ibanda Districts).
2) “Integrated Children and Youth Development (ICYD) Activity” in Central and Western Uganda (Mityana, Gomba, Luwero, Kyenjojo and Kakumiro Districts)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Finance & Admin Assistant will provide support to the Finance & Admin Department in the Management of financial and administrative systems and internal control procedures to ensure that books of accounts are properly recorded, funds and other assets are secure and that financial and management reports are produced in time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The holder should possess a First Degree in Commerce, BBA with a bias in finance/ accounting or in a field relevant for financial administration other related disciplines.
- Preferably a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a related position.
How To Apply for Acord Uganda Jobs 2020:
Please send your CV and cover letter with 2 work related referees and a table showing your past 3 year salary history to: Human Resource Officer, Agency for Cooperation in Research & Development, P.O Box 280 Kampala, Uganda by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hand deliver to Plot 1272, Block 15, Nsambya, Ggaba Road or ACORD Mbarara Field Offices.
Deadline: 26th November 2020.
Note. One should not apply for more than one position