Job Title: 2 Call Center Supervisors – ENCOT Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Uganda
Duty Station: Masindi
ENCOT Microfinance Uganda Profile:
Serving over 25.000 clients in 15 districts of the Mid- Western, Central, and Northern regions) of Uganda. ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is o social impact. fast-growing and innovative MFI operating a network of SIX branches located in Hoima, Masindi. Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola and Kawempe.
ENCOT’s mission Is to provide ﬁnancial and enterprise development services to low – income smallholder farmers and business communities, to support them navigate out of poverty through creation of own jobs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Provides product/service information by answering questions; offering assistance.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting, Banking, Marketing, Social Work, Education, or any other related field
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar position or any other supervisory role
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in people management including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Strong training and mentoring skills.
- Good communication and Supervisory skills.
- Strong experience in networking, community mobilization, and facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in research, analysis and report writing
- Good interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work sensitively with people from a variety of social backgrounds
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to ENCOT’s mission and vision.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, good understanding of IT and its role in modern management as well delivery of services to target customers.
How To Apply for ENCOT Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested applicants meeting the requirements should address applications as below and submit in PDF (Cover Letter and CV only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Human Resource
ENCOT Microfinance Limited
Plot 68,Port Road, Masindi
P.O.BOX 388 Masindi- Uganda
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted & ENCOT does NOT solicit for funds from job applicants.
Deadline: by 5:00pm. Friday 4th December 2020.