Job Title: 9 Call Center Agents – ENCOT Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Uganda
Duty Station: Masindi
ENCOT Microfinance Uganda Profile:
Serving over 25.000 clients in 15 districts of the Mid- Western, Central, and Northern regions) of Uganda. ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is o social impact. fast-growing and innovative MFI operating a network of SIX branches located in Hoima, Masindi. Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola and Kawempe.
ENCOT’s mission Is to provide ﬁnancial and enterprise development services to low – income smallholder farmers and business communities, to support them navigate out of poverty through creation of own jobs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Minimum of Diploma in Social Work, Education, Business Administration, Mass Media and any other related field.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Customer Service.
- Good communication and Customer Handling skills.
- Strong experience in networking, community mobilization, and facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in research, analysis and report writing
- Good interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to ENCOT’s mission and vision.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, good understanding of IT and its role in modern management as well delivery of services to target customers.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
How To Apply for ENCOT Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested applicants meeting the requirements should address applications as below and submit in PDF (Cover Letter and CV only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Human Resource
ENCOT Microfinance Limited
Plot 68,Port Road, Masindi
P.O.BOX 388 Masindi- Uganda
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted & ENCOT does NOT solicit for funds from job applicants.
Deadline: by 5:00pm. Friday 4th December 2020.