Job Title: Workshop Mechanic – Uganda Airlines Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Airlines
Duty Station: Kampala
Uganda Airlines Profile:
Uganda Airlines, the National Carrier of the Republic of Uganda based at Entebbe International Airport is now accepting applications for a number of job opportunities.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for presenting a positive image of the airline in keeping with its brand to connect the world to the Pearl of Africa. You will be enthusiastic about serving all Uganda Airlines customers and colleagues with courtesy and respect in line with the company’s values. You will also be championing safety and ensuring international aviation standards are maintained at the airline. This is a great opportunity to be part of the new National Airline, in this exciting industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on all company equipment as allocated by the GSE Supervisor as per established standards and procedures of Uganda Airlines.
- Perform daily inspections on equipment and vehicles, provide feedback through serviceability checklists.
- Provide Nitrogen service to the aircraft when requested.
- Follow and adhere to all Workshop Safety Guidelines and procedures.
- Complete, verify and file all vital documentation for assigned tasks.
- Maintain an up-to-date personal tool list; both physical and documented.
- Assist in the implementation of GSE policy and procedures.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent.
- Knowledge in methods, materials, equipment and tools used in vehicles, equipment maintenance and repair.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in plant maintenance at a busy workshop.
- Previous work experience with a GHA is an added advantage.
- General knowledge in Airside Safety, Airside Driving and DGR.
- Training on modern petrol and diesel engines.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word applications.
- Interpersonal, motivational and excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
How To Apply for Uganda Airlines Jobs 2020:
Application letters, complete with Curriculum Vitae giving two (2) referees, and copies of academic and professional certificates with one passport size photograph (one full-size photograph for Cabin Crew applicants) should be submitted online via the link below or by post quoting the Job Reference number accordingly.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Manager Human Resources.
Uganda National Airlines Company Ltd.
P.O. Box 431, Entebbe, Uganda.
Deadline: 28th December 2020.