Job Title: Data Clerk – FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: FHI 360 Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
FHI 360 Uganda Profile:
FHI 360 is an international nonprofit working to improve the health and well-being of people in the United States and around the world. We partner with governments, the private sector and civil society to bring about positive social change and to provide lifesaving health care, quality education and opportunities for meaningful economic participation. We do this by using research and evidence to design and deliver innovative programs that change behaviours, increase access to services and improve lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- *Responsible for the quality and maintenance of data entry. This includes reviewing and verifying data for accuracy and correcting any inaccurate data.
- Provides support for the department by completing data entry and providing data reporting information of appropriate databases as directed.
- Possesses knowledge of and remains compliant with FDA requirements and other related regulations regarding the confidentiality and ethical issues of research subject data.
- Working with data management to validate designed functionality.
- Maintains study participant files and study notebooks.
- Inserts and modifies data in clinical databases from case report forms and other data collection instruments using clinical data collection systems.
- Logs incoming clinical trial documents and ensures that documents are correctly routed through the data operations and clinical trials groups.
- Maintains patient and principal investigator files.
- Compiles requested information on patient files and clinical documentation for data operations and clinical personnel.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A minimum of a degree in Statistics, social sciences or another related field from a reputable institute.
- Proficiency in use of excel, Access and other databases will be of added advantage
- Extensive experience performing compilation and entry of health-related data into facility registers and DHIS2 databases.
- Good numeracy skills. Attention to detail and enjoy alphanumeric data entry
- Experience in handling collecting, collating and managing numerical data
- Data analysis skills
How To Apply for FHI 360 Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested candidates should send their CV, a cover letter with copies of academic certificates including 3 professional referees and their contacts online via the link below:
Deadline: 28th December 2020.