Job Title: Data Clerk – MTI Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Medical Teams International Uganda
Duty Station: Health Facility
Medical Teams International (MTI) Uganda Profile:
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition.
Responsible for capturing reliable and up to date patient data, cleaning data and preparing basic reports to
inform decision making at the health facility level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist medical staff by capturing patient information in paper files and enter data in HIS/HMIS
electronic and manual registers on a daily basis
- Responsible for cleaning data in the database to ensure quality, up to date and reliable information
- Generate weekly and month data reports in accordance with reporting standards
- Oversee the storage of data hard copies to ensure strict confidentiality in line with MTI policy
- Mentor health facility staff in data management best practices
- Perform basic data analysis and make presentations to health facility staff on recent performance
trends, organise CMEs with health facility staff to analyse and interpret medical data
- Assist the Biostatistician in conducting assessments to measure quality of service provision
- Other duties as assigned
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Statistics, Social Sciences, Information Technology or related field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data capture is required
- Experience working in a health setting and with HIS/HMIS is an added advantage
- Experience working with international NGOs is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of data management best practices
- Basic knowledge of health data analysis.
- Skilled in using HIS/HMIS databases and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Skilled in generating basic reports and basic data visualisation
- Skilled in training and capacity building
How To Apply for MTI Uganda Jobs 2020
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work-related referees to; email@example.com
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period; at the bottom of your CV.
Indicate clearly in the subject line only the position you are applying for.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted.
Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Deadline: Thursday December 31st December 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.