Job Title: 35 Beneficiary Support Assistants – Hunger Fighters Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hunger Fighters Uganda
Hunger Fighters Uganda (HFU) Profile:
Hunger Fighters Uganda (HFU) is a Not-for-Profit, Non-Governmental Organization initiated in 2008, pursuing a vision of ‘A hunger and Malnutrition free Uganda. The organisation is engaged in the activities of fighting hunger in Uganda with a local, national and global perspective.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and participate in day-to-day food and Cash distribution to the beneficiaries
- Assist in implementing complementary activities related to General Food Assistance as assigned, that is to say kitchen gardening, social behavioral change activities like MDD, hunger and learning activities at schools and any other related activities
- Receive and guide beneficiaries as approached at the food distribution points to aid the POCs towards easy access to services
- Participate in serving persons of concerns despite vulnerability, ethnicity, sex and age both in the refugee and host community
- Perform any other duties as they may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- All candidates should hold Bachelor’s degrees in any discipline from recognized universities
- Language: Fluent in English, Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda, Kigegere and Kinyabwisha.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their applications should be addressed to: The Head of Human Resource, Hunger Fighters Uganda, P.O Box, 28175, Kampala by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic all applications should be sent by the above email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. HFU offers equal opportunities to both women and men.
Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.