Job Title: Finance and HR Intern – MSF Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Uganda Profile:
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from health care. MSF offers assistance to people based on need irrespective of race, religion, gender or Political affiliation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organizing and preparation (rooms, schedules) for interviews and tests
- Support the administration team to improve the transit system of our expats.
- Prepare document and organise visa applications
- Organise work schedule for housekeepers and replacements when necessary
- Provide administrative support to other departments
- Takes responsibility for all filing of administrative documentation.
- Assist in making copies for monthly accounting closure
- Payments of suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the mission
- Prepare cheque payments
- Ensure copies of cheques / proof of transfer are always attached to voucher
- Ensure proper filing and archiving of monthly accounting, according to MSF
- Check and prepare all original monthly paper accounting documents
- Receive invoices for payment
- VAT (Compiling and making copies on a monthly basis)
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or HR Management Degree and General Administration
- Experience: Fresh University Graduate.
- Competences/ Skills: Team worker, Flexibility; mobility, rigour, pro-activity, able to work with multi-disciplinary and multicultural people.
- Language: English mandatory, French is a strong asset.
How To Apply for MSF Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested candidates are invited to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted. No monetary, goods or service offers, nor favouritism, will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the Justice System.
Deadline: 31th January 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.