Job Title: 5 Administration Assistants – TPO Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: TPO Uganda
Location: Kampala, Kyakka, Isingiro, Lamwo, Yumbe
TPO Uganda Profile:
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 25 years. Our programs comprise interventions organised around the following themes; Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, mental health and psychosocial support, response and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TPO Uganda is active in 33 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country.
The Administration Assistant will provide support to programmatic, Finance and Administration function of TPO Uganda – Field Office. The Administrative Assistant (AA) is responsible for providing administrative and supportive services at TPO Uganda field office in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in preparing correspondences, reports and other documents as assigned.
- Maintain office files; incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Maintain cleanliness of the office and liaise with the Cook to make sure staffs receive meals on time.
- Prepare schedules and agenda for monthly staff meetings. S/he will also prepare and distribute minutes of such meetings in a timely manner.
- Follow up on documents dispatched between field office and TPO HQ through bus courier services.
- Support project teams in administrative, budgeting and cash flow preparation.
- Coordinate repair of office equipment (computers, motor bikes, water system, etc).
- Support FAO in filing vouchers & requisitions as well as stamp ‘PAID’ vouchers.
- Provide support to procurement committee to ensure timely procurement.
- Assist FAO to manage & control organizational assets, stocks and inventory.
- Ensure operations conform to the internal control systems of TPO Uganda.
- Provide efficient and effective office management; through front desk services; and guide visitors to the office accordingly.
- Support field-based activities such as prepare for training, survey, assessments, etc.
- Support social workers in the procurement of programme items per Sub-county and requests approved.
- Participate in project quarterly review meetings organized by social workers at Sub-county level from time to time.
- Once in a while, participate in community level meetings, dialogue sessions and interface with other service providers alongside the social workers to enhance learning and value for money.
- Participate in staff weekly and monthly meetings; and provide updates on administrative functions.
- Participate in other project activities as and when required to do so.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance knowledge
- One year of related work experience
How To Apply for TPO Uganda Jobs 2021:
All candidates should send their updated CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees and a table showing your past 3-year salary history to: Human Resources Manager, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda, email: email@example.com or hand deliver (preferable) to Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo or nearest TPO Uganda field office country wide.
NB: Positions with various locations do indicate at least 3 preferred areas for deployment. TPO Uganda is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate on any basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thus, if you do not hear from us by 12th February 2021, you are not considered.
Deadline: 31th January 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.