Job Title: Research Assistant – AKU Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Aga Khan University of Uganda
Aga Khan University Profile:
The Aga Khan University, School of Nursing and Midwifery (SONAM) in Uganda and East Africa is a vibrant academic community dedicated to the provision of transformational learning, teaching and research that makes a leading contribution to improving the health and well-being of communities.
SONAM is in the process of developing a 3 year East Africa Strategic plan through a consultative and participatory process with key stakeholders of the university.
To assist the Strategic Plan Consultant in organizing interviews and focus group discussions, data collecting, data transcription and documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Confirming appointments for interviews and focus group discussions
• Prepare interview packages and logistics.
• Data collection during interviews and focus group discussions.
• Data transcription.
• Documentation and provide progress reports.
Reports to: Strategic plan Consultant
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or health sciences.
• At least one to two years of experience in research.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Being proactive and work with minimal supervision.
• Respect colleagues and participants.
• A personal interest in research.
• Demonstrate high standard of work by paying attention to details and good organizational skills.
• A sense of responsibility and demonstrate reliability in meeting job commitments.
• Proficiency in use of computer software such as Office and SPSS.
How To Apply for AKU Uganda Jobs 2021:
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements/specifications and with the right personal attributes are required to complete and submit a Cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, names and email contacts of three professional referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of relevant academic certificates as well as transcripts to, the Coordinator, Human Resources Aga Khan University Uganda P.O.BOX 8842 Kampala Uganda or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5th February 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.