Job Title: Administrative Assistant – LGRB Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB)
Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB) Profile:
The Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB) is a body corporate established under the Lotteries and Gaming Act No. 7 of 2016 to supervise and regulate the establishment, management and operation of lotteries, gaming, betting and casinos in Uganda.
The Board invites applications from qualiﬁed individuals to ﬁll the following position.
Responsible for office cleanliness, logistics and delivery of correspondences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dispatch, deliver, pick and register, mail and documents to and from organizational stakeholders in accordance with the organizational policy
- Supervise the service provider to ensure that office premises are maintained clean
at all times.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are kept clean and sanitised before and after
- Ensure the pantry is organized and tidy at all times.
- O- level certificate.
- At least a year of relevant experience in a reputable organisation.
- Possession of an up-to-date driving permit with the appropriate class for Motorcycle (Class A).
How To Apply for LGRB Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements must provide copies of certiﬁed academic and professional qualiﬁcations.
Applications should be addressed and submitted to the following address
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Lotteries & Gaming Regulatory Board
4th Floor, Communications House
Plot 1, Colville Street.
Applications by courier must reach before the deadline date
Deadline: 15th February 2021, 4pm.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.