Job Title: Front Desk Officer – LGRB Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB)
Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB) Profile:
The Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB) is a body corporate established under the Lotteries and Gaming Act No. 7 of 2016 to supervise and regulate the establishment, management and operation of lotteries, gaming, betting and casinos in Uganda.
The Board invites applications from qualiﬁed individuals to ﬁll the following position.
Coordination between the internal and external stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the face of the Board, offering friendly service to those entering the premises or calling in on the phone.
- Receive, register and direct visitors /clients to relevant offices.
- Constant presence at the reception to attend to visitors and incoming calls.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing phone calls and maintain records of calls made
- Track staff deployments and maintain an updated organizational telephone directory.
- Provide information about LGRB services in line with existing organization’s policies and
- Make reports on problems related to receiving and sending telephone calls in line with customer care guideline.
- Manage the log of who is entering and exiting the premises.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter and congestion
- Record deliveries and mails, route them to the office of the CEO in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public relations, Office Management, Administrative and Secretarial Science or other any related courses.
- At least two years relevant experience in a busy and reputable organisation.
- Training in customer care.
How To Apply for LGRB Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements must provide copies of certiﬁed academic and professional qualiﬁcations.
Applications should be addressed and submitted to the following address
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Lotteries & Gaming Regulatory Board
4th Floor, Communications House
Plot 1, Colville Street.
Applications by courier must reach before the deadline date
Deadline: 15th February 2021, 4pm.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.