Job Title: 2 Front Desk Officers – AAR Healthcare Jobs 2021
Organization: AAR Healthcare
Job Location: Kampala and Mukono
AAR Healthcare Profile:
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres and Emergency Rescue Unit in the region and serving over 800,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non-insurance clients across the social divide. AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
• Degree in Business related field and at least one year’s experience in the same job.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
• ICT competency.
• Responsiveness and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the office business activities, overall objectives and understanding of the company operations.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented and multi-cultural environment.
• Effective proven skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning, and coordinating work and other activities internally and externally.
• High degree of judgment and tact in handling the most sensitive, diverse and confidential material.
How To Apply for AAR Healthcare Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send your application by email to email@example.com clearly indicating the post title in the subject line.
Deadline: 3rd March 2021 at 5:00pm
Note: Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.