Job Title: Diploma Administration Assistant – Baylor Uganda Jobs
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Administration Assitant
Department: Prevention Department
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) is a child health, not – for – profit NGO committed to delivering high quality, high impact and highly ethical paediatrics and family HIV&AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training and clinical research in Uganda. It is affiliated to Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI) based at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, USA. It emerged from a technical capacity building support and partnership between BIPAI, Mulago Hospital Paediatric Infectious Diseases clinic (PIDC) and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and Child health in August 2003. PIDC existed since 1988 as a Mulago hospital clinic offering Paediatric HIV&AIDS services. In November 2004, PIDC was officially initiated into the BIPAI network at their annual networking meeting in Gaborone, Botswana. In 2005, BIPAI signed memoranda of understanding with Ministry of Health, Mulago Hospital and Makerere University Department of Paediatrics and child health to support the expansion of paediatric and adolescent HIV services in Uganda. It was then that Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor – Uganda) was formed and registered as a Non-Government Organization.
To assist the administration Officer to perform routine clerical duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in reviewing mobile money payments and invoices ensuring correctness before handing over to finance for payment.
- Take part in regular meetings for the team and take minutes for the meeting.
- Support with clerical duties of the project including scanning, photocopying, binding and maintaining appropriate filing system for all project reports.
- Support to make travel arrangements and prepare requests for travels related to project and travel reimbursements for project staff.
- Support the administration officer to place and expedite orders for project supplies to procurement and administration units, verify receipt of supplies, and support the field teams with all logistics required for implementing project activities.
- Assist the administration Officer to monitor proper function of equipment such as motorcycles by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Diploma in business administration, secretarial studies, library and information science or related field.
- Excellent Ms office computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Filing and documents management
- Flexibility and self-motivation
How To Apply for Baylor Uganda Jobs
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 12th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.