Job Title: Social Media Manager – Brand Active Jobs Uganda
Organization: Brand Active East Africa
Job Location: Kampala
Brand Active East Africa Profile:
Brand Active East Africa is a leading regional outdoor and indoor advertising firm with expertise and special attention to Client Service.
Our Vision is : “To be the Leading Provider of Multi-Media Advertising and Branding solutions in Africa”.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Minimum Qualifications for Mercy Corps Uganda Jobs:
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
How To Apply for
All suitably qualified candidates should apply through the link below.
Deadline: Open until the link is unavailable
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.