Job Title: Fresher Finance Officer – Eleglance Finance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Eleglance Finance Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
Eleglance Finance Uganda Profile:
Eleglance Finance is a privately owned microfinance institution dedicated to delivering benefits of financial services tailored to individuals, groups, and SMEs that find it challenging to access services from mainstream banks. Our investment goes beyond providing capital but creating innovative solutions tailored to the financial needs of growing private equity. We opened doors in May 2012 and have since then expanded to 4 branches (Entebbe, Soroti, Lira, and Kamwokya) with our headquarters in Entebbe.
The Credit officer will ensure the smooth running of the operations department by carrying out proper control measures and adhering to set out policies and procedures, to maintain a clean portfolio with PAR of not more than 3% by carrying out proper loan appraisals in accordance to set policies and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Assess’ client’s qualifications to receive loans applied for based on the credit policy manual. Interview clients to clearly explain the lending procedures and requirements of EFL.
• Ensure that all required documents for loan processing are prepared and submitted to the credit committee for approval. Advises clients on the necessary documentation
• Ensures that all loan application forms are processed at the earliest possible time.
• Conducts risk assessments to ensure optimum recovery of funds disbursed.
• Advices management on reviews of loan policies and procedures to ensure they are consistent and capable in delivering the strategy of the company.
• Stay abreast of new types of loans, financial services, and products in order to best meet clients’ needs.
• Develops on-going relationships between the company and the clients with the objectives of achieving high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
• Ensure all filing of credit and loan information is done in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develops and implements customer satisfaction measurements and performance quality reviews.
• Follow up on loans outstanding he/she is responsible for, regularly providing a report to the credit administrator
Minimum Qualifications for Eleglance Finance Uganda Jobs 2021
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course preferably Business Administration from a reputable University.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A fresh graduate or with less than one year of experience in the credit institution.
• Must be able to ride a motorcycle and should possess a valid riding permit.
• Should be fluent in the commonly used local languages and ready to work in any of our branches.
• Should not be more than 30 years
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
• Self-driven and result-oriented
• Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behaviour.
• Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in the work environment.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, attention to detail, and accuracy.
• Basic computer skills, including e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with clients and other staff.
How To Apply for Eleglance Finance Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates interested in joining our awesome team are welcome to email their CV, cover letter, and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.