Job Title: HR Trainee – KAS Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: CIAT Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
CIAT Uganda Profile:
The Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss, and environmental degradation.
Based in Kampala, Uganda, under the supervision of the Human Resources Assistant, the HR Trainee will provide support to the HR function in the Uganda Alliance Office.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting with contract processing: drafting and filing.
- Assisting with recruitment: interview scheduling and logistics, reference checks follow ups.
- Assisting with coordination of insurances processes; preparation of lists and filing.
- Assisting with protocol tasks and related follow ups.
- Assisting with welfare activities.
- Photocopying and scanning documents as requested.
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration (With a focus on HR Management) or comparable degree.
- Successfully completed Internship program in at least 1 organization.
- Good working knowledge of ICT (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Basic knowledge of national labour and social law.
- Basic knowledge of HR Management, initial work experience desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and fluent in written and spoken English language.
- Strictly confidential handling of all HR issues.
How To Apply for CIAT Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their applications which should include a letter of application, CV and names/contacts of at least three professional referees online via the link below:
Applications should cite reference number CA-2823 – HR Trainee as the position applied for.
Applications should be saved as one document using the candidate’s last name, the first name for ease of sorting. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 18th March 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.